Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to get a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with the correct stamp duty. All of them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of the company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost a lot of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and look for a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.